Using Compilatio solutions does not require any installation on your computer. Only an Internet connection and an email address are required. Compilatio plagiarism detection software is used directly online, through your Internet browser.
Articles in this section
- With Compilatio solutions, is a quotation identified as plagiarism?
- Why work with Compilatio?
- Is there a limit to the number of pages in a document that I can analyse?
- Which file formats does Compilatio support?
- Do I need to install hardware or software to run Compilatio on my computer?
- What can be considered plagiarism?
- How does the analysis of a document work?
- Are mathematical formulas and computer code detected?
- What is plagiarism?
- What are the differences between Studium, Magister and Copyright?