To ensure the confidentiality of a document, you will need to deindex it from the Compilatio database and from your archives, i.e. from your document database. You can refer to the article "Deindex a document" Once deindexed, your document cannot be used as reference material for subsequent analyses.
Articles in this section
- GDPR compliance at Compilatio
- GDPR Compliance : what treatment for your personal data?
- Informational notice on the protection of personal data for processing related to "Tracking your interests about plagiarism prevention"
- Does use of Compilatio via a plugin comply with GDPR regulations?
- Are documents stored in Compilatio accessible to other users, or are they confidential?
- How can I make sure that my document is completely confidential?