There is no limit to the number of pages of a document. Analysis of a large document is done exactly the same way as analysis of a small document. We analyse a presentation of 12 pages and a thesis of 500 pages equally.
Articles in this section
- With Compilatio solutions, is a quotation identified as plagiarism?
- Why work with Compilatio?
- Is there a limit to the number of pages in a document that I can analyse?
- Which file formats does Compilatio support?
- Do I need to install hardware or software to run Compilatio on my computer?
- What can be considered plagiarism?
- How does the analysis of a document work?
- Are mathematical formulas and computer code detected?
- What is plagiarism?
- What are the differences between Studium, Magister and Copyright?