Compilatio provides you an analysis report containing sources with similarities based on searches performed on the Internet or on Compilatio databases. Thus, the search results are in the language of the original document. We do not currently detect sources constituting a translated document or passage.
Articles in this section
- Could the sources found be translated documents?
- With Compilatio solutions, is a quotation identified as plagiarism?
- Why work with Compilatio?
- Is there a limit to the number of pages in a document that I can analyse?
- Which file formats does Compilatio support?
- Do I need to install hardware or software to run Compilatio on my computer?
- What can be considered plagiarism?
- How does the analysis of a document work?
- Are mathematical formulas and computer code detected?
- What is plagiarism?