If you're a student, the Studium solution is made just for you.
Identifying what you've borrowed from the Internet allows you to respect copyright, best practices for citations and not be accused of plagiarism.
To this end, Studium allows you to:
- find the sources used
- assess the originality of your work
- build a thorough bibliography
Documents uploaded to Studium are confidential and only visible to users.
A detailed user guide to get started with Studium
To understand how to upload your first document and interpret your results (percentage of similarities), take a look at our Studium user guide.
Writing and citation methods
To avoid plagiarism in your work, find methodological articles on our blog, for example :
- What is plagiarism? Definition and understanding
- An effective bibliography: great, but how?
- Quotation rules to avoid plagiarism: how to properly cite your sources
Regularly updated help centre
From your Studium account, you can ask for our help at any time by clicking on the "Question Mark" icon and see the most frequently asked questions to find all the answers you need. Here are a few examples you may find relevant: