The latest version of the Compilatio plugin is automatically offered to you from your Moodle platform, on the 'Plugins overview' page (__your_moodle__/admin/plugins.php).
You can also download it from moodle.org or from our Gihub repository.
Version 2022051600 (2.6.2) (for Moodle 3.3 to 4.0)
- Direct analysis has been re-added and can be enabled in the plugin settings.
- (v5) The "Refresh the informations" now updates the similarity score in Moodle if the report has been updated in Magister
Version 2022042500 (2.6.1) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.11)
- Fix Migration tool for migrations with a lot of documents.
- (v5) Fix documents blocked in queue state because they are too short to be analyzed.
Version 2022033000 (2.6.1) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.11)
- Add tool in admin tab for migration from Compilatio v4 to v5.
- Add Compilatio v5 alerts (technical news).
Version 2022012500 (2.6.0) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.11)
- Fix use of inconsistent module id
Version 2021120800 (2.6.0) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.11)
- Fix documents blocked in pending state in quizzes.
Version 2021112400 (2.6.0) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.11)
- Fix documents blocked in pending state in quizzes.
Version 2021081800 (2.6.0) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.11)
- Add error handling for documents with too many words.
- Fix calls to unset "nb_mots_min" setting.
- User's name is no longer displayed in error messages for anonymous assignments.
Version 2021062300 (2.6.0) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.11)
- Add support for essay question in quiz (Moodle 3.11)
- Fix SQL Query to search document author for PostgresSQL
- Fix SQL Query to export global statistics to CSV for PostgresSQL
- Fix function to get not uploaded documents in order to analyse all documents in assign retroactively
- Fix document not automatically indexed in reference library
Version 2021051900 (2.5.10) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.11)
- Replacement of the deprecated function update_status
- Added Compilatio frame to forums and workshops
- Added the possibility to analyse all documents in assign retroactively
- Update plugin to be compatible with Moodle 3.11
Version 2021042700 (2.5.9) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.10)
- Fix SQL query in admin stats for PostgresSQL
Version 2021042200 (2.5.9) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.10)
- Fix SQL query on moodle table "files" with no indexes
Version 2021031200 (2.5.9) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.10)
- Add the estimated waiting time for an analysis to start
Version 2021021800 (2.5.9) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.10)
- Updating the minimum size for a document to be analyzed
- Make API calls in course modules asynchronous
- The alert message "Your Compilatio.net account expires soon" is now only visible to the administrator
Versions 2021020501, 2021020500 (2.5.8) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.10)
- Fix for Moodle 3.3
Version 2021020300 (2.5.8) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.10)
- Bug fix in upgrade script
Version 2021012500 (2.5.8) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.10)
- Removed the option to automatically launch analyses
- Added the possibility to search the author of a document
Version 2021011100 (2.5.7) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.10)
- Update failed analyses management
- Update global statistics (admin) table
- Update Help Center connection
- Optimisation of the sending of files to Compilatio by the scheduled task
- Optimisation of the waiting time between calls to the API
- Added the possibility to use multiple API keys
Version 2020112500 (2.5.6) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.10)
- Changing the behavior of the Help (?) button in assigns
- Correct the display of the error message indicating that the Compilatio service is currently unavailable
- Align the Compilatio frame to the left
- Adding a warning for failed analysis
- Correction of the "Analyse" button which only worked on the first page of an assign
- Display an error message in the Compilatio frame when changing the API key and documents are not found for the new API key
Version 2020111200 (2.5.5) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.10)
- Improvement of multiple submissions (online text and files), regardless to activity settings
- Update message for students
- Add compilatio_use setting when installing plugin
- Add default activity configuration when saving the plugin settings for the first time
- Improvement of document deletion management, document management with Moodle recycle bin
Version 2020100102 (2.5.4) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.9)
- Update plugin's settings handle
Version 2020092500 (2.5.4) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.9)
- Improve plugin compatibility :
- Replace the setting plagiarism:compilatio_use by plagiarism_compilatio:enabled
- Replace deprecated functions save_form_elements() by plagiarism_compilatio_coursemodule_edit_post_actions()
and get_form_elements_module() by plagiarism_compilatio_coursemodule_standard_elements()
- Fix bugs in plugin statistics
Version 2020070100 (2.5.3) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.8)
- Enhance plugin global compatibility
- Replace use of deprecated functions
- Use more Moodle API or Moodle internal functions
- Rewrite JS and CSS
- Fix upgrade plugin file by adding a savepoint
- Add filename in document's title sent to Compilatio
- Enhance file types check behavior
Version 2019091700 (2.5.2) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.8)
- Fixed plugin visibility depending on user rights
- Improvement of the plugin visibility according to the activation parameters (platform, module type, course module)
- Added GDPR compliance (from Moodle 3.5)
- Reduced API calls to get available file types
- Added document's warning support like "unrecognized text language"
Version 2019030500 (2.5.1) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.7)
- Improve documents management to avoid duplicates in Compilatio database
=> In assigns, "Maximum number of uploaded files" MUST be set to 1 to allow duplicates management
- Teachers can directly index/de-index documents by clicking on the document database icon
- Document database icon is no more visible for students
- Behavior fixed in forums: each post is analysed when Compilatio is enabled in forum activity
Versions 2018120301, 2018120300 (2.5.0) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.6)
- Help sections in assignments and in plugin administration are linked to Compilatio helpcenter at support.compilatio.net
- Loading time is reduced in assignments
- A progress bar is displayed when clicking on the 'Refresh the informations' button in assignments
Version 2017080200 (2.4.6) (for Moodle 3.3 to 3.5)
- Indexing document support from Moodle (Add documents into the Document Database) :
- Global indexing : From "Site Administration > Plugins > Plagiarism > Compilatio plagiarism plugin > Compilatio defaults", you can now manage the indexing state of all documents sent by Moodle to Compilatio
- Specific indexing : Directly in the activity's settings, you can now manage the indexing state of all documents within the specific activity
- When you change the indexing state, only documents uploaded after the change, will be concerned
- Failover support :
- If an analysis fails, you can restart it. A restart button is available on the submissions page if an analysis failed. Comment : restart analysis attempts aren't unlimited
- Additional information :
- The maximum authorized size is now shown in the activity's settings
- Documents extensions are now shown in the activity's settings
- The plugin is now available for workshops !
- The plugin's code has been updated to avoid display errors in the platform pages
- We fixed general and display bugs