Personal data and confidentiality
- As a (potential) Magister/Copyright user, how can I ensure that Compilatio is compliant with GDPR before using its services?
- GDPR: What should you do when a teacher asks the Compilatio manager/project lead to exercise one of their rights?
- GDPR: What should you do when a student asks a teacher to exercise one of their rights?
- Can my students oppose the analysis of their documents, by invoking the GDPR?
- Are documents stored in Compilatio's Magister accessible to other users, or are they confidential?