External authentication systems (Single Sign-On or SSO)
- What is an external authentication system?
- External authentication with Microsoft Azure
- External authentication LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol)
- External authentication CAS (Central Authentication Service)
- External authentication with unfederated Shibboleth
- External authentication with Shibboleth federated RENATER / EduGAIN
Moodle plugin - Administration
Personal data and confidentiality
- As a (potential) Magister/Copyright user, how can I ensure that Compilatio is compliant with GDPR before using its services?
- GDPR: What should you do when a teacher asks the Compilatio manager/project lead to exercise one of their rights?
- GDPR: What should you do when a student asks a teacher to exercise one of their rights?
- Can my students oppose the analysis of their documents, by invoking the GDPR?
- Are documents stored in Compilatio's Magister accessible to other users, or are they confidential?
- Prerequisites for integrating Compilatio Magister into your LMS platform
- How can I subscribe to Magister?
- Is it possible to test the Magister solution?
- Do students have access to my Magister account and analysis results?
- As a teaching professional, why should I use Compilatio?
- How can I know who is the administrator/manager of my account/institution?